1. Support target formats AVI, ASF, WMV, VOB, MTS, MOV, WMA, RM, OGG, MKV, FLV, MPG, QT, TS, M2TS, RTMP, MP4, MKV, MOD, MP3, M4A, FLAC, AMR, AC3, AAC, OGA, OGM, FLACO, TTA, RA, RE, DX50, MPEG, DAT, MOD, VQF, WV, OGG, M4V, 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MTS, MOD, MP3, AAC, OGA, MOD, FLAC, RA, RM, M4A, TTA, MOD, FLACO, M4V, AAC, MP3, QT, MPEG, M4V, OGM, DX50, FLV, MOD, OGG, MP4, MOD, WMA, AVI, ASF, VOB, MTS, MOV, RM, MOD, RA, MOD, FLAC, MP3, OGA, DAT, M4A, AAC, MOD, FLACO, MOD, WMV, ASF, VOB, MKV, MTS, MOD, MP4, MOV, M4V, QT, MPEG, M4V, MOD, OGM, DX50, FLV, MOD, WMA, M4A, TTA, MOD, FLAC, AAC, MOD, OGA, QT, MPEG, M4V, OGM, MP3, M4A, MOD, FLACO, MOD, WMV, ASF, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MTS, MOD, MP3, AAC, OGA, MOD, FLAC, RA, RM, M4A, TTA, MOD, FLACO, MOD, WMV, ASF, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MTS, MOD, MP3, AAC, OGA, MOD, FLACO, MOD, WMV, ASF, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MTS, MOD, MP3, AAC, OGA, MOD, FLAC, RA, RM, M4A, TTA, MOD, FLACO, MOD, WMV, ASF,
- Simple interface allows you to choose source format and destination format
- Select output video resolution
- Set up output video size
- Set up audio channels
- Set up picture quality
- Temporarily pause the conversion
- Start/stop the conversion process
- Save snapshots at the end of the conversion
- Save file to disk
- Start the conversion after saving file to disk
- Discard unfinished conversion and start over
- Complete the conversion in multiple operations
- User-friendly interface
KeyMacro is a powerful video converter that can help users manage their media files in an efficient manner. The application supports the playback of various formats, including HD, audio, FLV and MKV. Users can select the desired format and quality from the available choices and adjust the output settings accordingly. The conversion speed can be adjusted at will, or a timer can be set for different conversion activities.
KeyMacro also offers plenty of output formats and the most popular ones can be selected automatically by default. All conversions are listed in the main interface and the status of the ongoing process can be easily monitored. The converted files can be saved to disk or sent to the clipboard, and snapshots can be saved at the end of each conversion session, too.
Some of the most noteworthy features include:
- Allow to add YouTube URLs to save
- Support for Blu-ray, MKV, FLV, WMV, MTS, RM, MP4, MPEG, MP2, MPEG2, and AVI
- Key for all common Windows control panels
- Automatic conversion of the added URLs
- Select video and audio formats
- Choose output format
- Specify image size
- Convert directly to a device by MediaConverter (Win+R, click Run)
- Select from the list of conversion, create a new conversion, split the conversion, copy, paste, or save converted file to disk
- Start, pause, stop, resume, exit, and split the conversion
- Output format selection
- Set file size, select image resolution, and adjust the output video size
- Set video bit rate
- Set up output quality (fast, normal, or high quality)
- Set up resolution
- Adjust quality setting
- Set up video codec
- Adjust audio codec
- Set up bit rate
- Set up sample rate
- Adjust audio volume
- Set up audio channels
- Adjust audio volume
- Set up audio delay
- Adjust audio delay
Videos on your device? You should watch them on your HDTV! With this video player you can enjoy your favourite videos in full HD quality. With a large colour screen, powerful player and exceptional picture quality, this video player delivers what you want: a cool, amazing and powerful multimedia device.
This video player features a built-in TV tuner that can be used to record live television.
This video player supports MKV, AVI, VOB and MP4 (up to version 4) videos (Divx, Xvid, MPEG-4 AVC) as well as WMV and ASF for those who own video CDs (Sony PS2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, etc.). It can also play VOB, AVI, MPG, MPG2, ASF and MP3 files.
The player can handle various sizes of high-definition and multi-channel videos for playback on a large TV screen.
The player also allows you to watch videos that were previously created with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer or Windows Media Encoder. For viewing files without burning them to DVDs, you can simply connect your PC to your television via a HDMI cable. This also makes it possible to play videos stored on USB storage devices.
In addition to playing back audio CD tracks, the audio output is connected to your television via analog or digital (HDMI) audio. It is possible to select the speakers or headphones connected to the device.
You can also enjoy movies in a split screen mode, to simultaneously view both the movie and the video player's audio in the same screen.
Some of the settings can be easily adjusted via the video player's well-organized interface, which includes an easily-accessible sub-menu.
With a built-in USB storage device, the player can be connected directly to a PC and used as an external hard disk drive. This feature allows you to share files, with no need to copy them to a USB stick first. This player can also be connected directly to a PlayStation 3 via a USB connection to access photos, games and documents.
* Wide range of supported video formats (AVI, ASF, Divx, Xvid, VOB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MOV, M2T, MP4, M4V, TEE, OGM, OGMV, MOD, MP3, PS2VCD, MPEG4, MPEG2 TS, MP2 TS, PCM Audio and so on)
* Built-in TV tuner for recording live TV
* The ability to watch VOB, AVI, MPG, MPG2, ASF and MP3 files as well as play various video formats on DVD and USB storage devices
* The ability to enjoy videos created with Windows Media Encoder, Avid Media
Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
128 MB of RAM
In order to play Online FPS, you need to install the multiplayer addon for your copy of the game.
To install the multiplayer addon:
1. Install the game to your hard drive (either disc or patch)
2. Go to Start, All Programs, [Unreal Tournament 2004] and Multiplayer.
3. Click the button "Install.bz2
The SubliminatorErrMsgPDF to Image ConverterSobox Image ViewerDisk Pulse Server